Monday, December 04, 2006

Satisfaction

Something I've struggled with lately. Being satisfied. God has blessed me so much in my life, and yet I find myself not being content with the things I have. I want a better place to live, I want a better car, a bigger TV, a bigger bed (a single bed just doesn't cut it for me). Why am I so discontented with what I have? I think God is teaching me a very important lesson for later in life. I know I'm not going to be filthy rich, and I don't want to be. But it scares me that this is something I need to learn. Does that mean I'm going to struggle financially later in life? So I need to learn to be content with what I have now? I just don't know...I might even be just overanalyzing this now. I'm not sure. But I need to learn to be content with what I have. God has blessed me and I need to realize just how much I actually have, and not take it for granted. And besides, it's all just worldly things. There are much more important things out there then possessions.

Do not build up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where theives break in and steal...

I need to remember that.


Munchie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home