Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FRUSTRATED!!!!

So here I am, 12:10 in the afternoon on Tuesday, December 5. I've been anxiously checking FedEx.com for tracking on my new stereo to go into my car, and I found out it was to be delivered today. So I rushed home after my morning exam to see if it had arrived. 10:27 I arrived home. No package. But when I checked online, the tracking page stated that it had been left at the front door merely 8 minutes before, at 10:19. I was mystified. I checked the table in our hallway to see if one of my housemates had left it there. Nothing. I checked with my housemates. Nothing. No package. It is nowhere to be found. So now I'm waiting for FedEx to call me back with news, hopefully that there was just a mix up and it will be here soon. But my gut feeling is that someone took it. 8 minutes it was sitting on my doorstep. And now someone out there has a brand new, very nice stereo to put in their car. Sigh...and I'm financially poorer after that. And very, very, very frustrated and upset. I want it to turn up...


Munchie

1 Comments:

Blogger SaintRAV said...

So did it come or what?????

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home