Friday, December 22, 2006

Back To Normal

Soo.....apparently the doctor who told my brother he had multiple blood clots in his lungs is a moron. I say this because two other doctors reviewed the same test results he did, and they both concluded that there never were any clots, and that my brother was ok and free to go. The pain in his chest is still somewhat a mystery, but they said they believed it to be something having to do with his bones and muscles, because it disappeared when he exercised. So I drove home from DC yesterday afternoon, having driven down there on Tuesday morning. Thank you to all who prayed, it was a great comfort knowing that so many people were praying for us. It was such a relief to hear the doctor say my brother was fine and that he was free to go. Anyway, I'm exhausted now, and it's early in the morning...so I'm gonna go sleep. Goodnight.

Munch

1 Comments:

Blogger SaintRAV said...

That is really good news.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home