Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Here, kitty kitty kitty...

Wow. I never knew I could want a cat soooo much. Today Kerri and I went to the SPCA just for fun to look at the animals and play with them if we felt like it. I fell in love with the sweetest, cutest little furry kitten there. Kerri named him George, despite my protests, and now I can't get him out of my head. He can't be adopted before Jan. 2 because he was a stray. But even then, I can't get him. I'm not home enough to have a cat, and that's not fair to the cat. They need someone that can give them lots of attention and love, but I wouldn't be home enough to do that. So maybe I'll just get a hamster...they're cute and fuzzy too. Anyway, hope everyone had a great Christmas. My brother was healthy and home, so that was good to have him there. I got a nice alarm dock for my iPod, a fun new computer game, and a brand spanking new Apple MacBook Pro that I am currently typing this on. So I'm pretty happy. I also got 2 extremely soft, warm blankets from Kerri and her mom. So I'm very warm at night now too. All good things. Anyway, I need to go get ready to go out to eat, Kerri and I are meeting some friends of ours at Hibachi for dinner, then going to see A Night At The Museum. It's nice to have a night off from having Alex (he's celebrating Christmas with his dad's family), but I do miss him already...and I can't wait to build his Legos race cars with him tomorrow...that'll be fun. Oh well, until next time.

Munch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home